Last Updated: 15 October, 2023
Collecting and Storing Personal Information
While visiting www.nokaaf.com, we may collect, store, and utilize the following personal information:
- Details regarding your computer, visits, and usage patterns on our website (such as IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths).
- Information provided during registration, form submissions (including [your name], [email address], and [phone number]).
- Data submitted for subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name] and [email address]).
- Information generated or provided when using our website services.
- Communications sent to us via inquiry forms or other website channels (including communication content and associated metadata).
- Any other personal information voluntarily shared with us.
Before disclosing another individual’s personal information, ensure you have obtained their consent as outlined in this policy.
Using Your Personal Information
Personal information submitted through our website will be utilized for specific purposes, including but not limited to:
- Administering our website and business operations.
- Enabling your use of services available on our website.
- Sending email notifications, reminders, and newsletters.
- Providing information in response to your inquiries across digital platforms.
- Handling inquiries and complaints related to our website.
- Publishing and using personal information on our website according to permissions granted.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Personal Information
We process your personal data with your consent or knowledge. Additionally, processing may occur for our legitimate interests or where required or permitted by law.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, advisers, and agents as reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy. This includes disclosure to our group companies (affiliates and subsidiaries) while ensuring compliance with regional data protection laws through Standard Contractual Clauses.
Disclosure of your personal information may occur:
- If required by law.
- To establish, exercise, or defend legal rights.
- To potential purchasers of our business/assets.
- When ordered by a court or competent authority.
Except as detailed in this policy, your personal information will not be provided to third parties.
International Data Transfers
The information collected may be stored, processed, and transferred between countries where we operate. Standard Contractual Clauses with our Group Companies ensure your data is treated in line with regional data protection laws.
Published or submitted personal information on our website may be accessible globally via the internet, beyond our control or prevention of misuse.
You explicitly agree to the described transfers of personal information outlined in this section.
Retaining Personal Information
We retain your personal information processed for any purpose until you request its removal. Additionally, we will retain documents (including electronic ones) containing personal data:
- As required by law.
- If relevant to ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Security of Your Personal Information
We implement reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. However, transmitting information over the internet inherently carries some insecurity beyond our absolute control.
Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control or take responsibility for their privacy policies and practices.